last updated 19-Mar-2020
Regrettably after consultation with the committee and reading all relevant info I wish to advise you that all Water Polo training is cancelled at least till the beginning of term 2.
I feel we have a duty to keep our players and families safe.
We are following the line of several sporting codes in Wellington and New Zealand.
Please look after yourselves and your families. Keep safe and I look forward to a return to normal activities.
Cheryl and the Hutt committee.
no regular weekly program available yet
* All squad members should arrive 20 minutes prior to water time for Dryland warm up. Please respect other pool users at all times.
* Please look after Hutt Water Polo gear and put away after each session. Balls are only to be used when instructed by your Coach.
* Players must train within their own age group unless in they have been selected for the league Senior Squads.
* To be eligible for selection in any Hutt Club Tournament team, you must have attended your age-group training sessions regularly and be a current financial member of Hutt Water Polo Club for the age group of that tournament.
* Players who owe money from the prior year are unable to participate in club training until arrears have been paid or clearance given by the Chairperson.
Classification of age groups for 2019 training sessions:
U21 born on or after 1-Jan-1998
U18 born on or after 1-Jan-2001
U16 born on or after 1-Jan-2003
U14 born on or after 1-Jan-2005
U12/JDS born on or after 1-Jan-2007
For a full list of club coaches and contact details, visit our Contacts page.
Refer the NZ Water Polo website for upcoming championships
UNIFORM is available all year round and needs to be ordered 4 weeks in advance.
All uniform enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
Display the Printer Friendly version of this page